Saturday 20 January 2018

Etsy shop

My Etsy shop has been a fun journey allowing me to supplement creative skills in a challenging new field. It has enabled me to present a wide range of visuals both photographic and graphic and translate these into miniature works of art and create small wearable items of jewellery. The challenge with my project has been to identify the needs of the world wide marketplace offered by Etsy. Above and beyond that however is the highly competitive world wide market place for hand crafted items and like all crafts people the challenge is obtaining recognition for the many hours of craftsmanship that are needed to arrive at a finished item and then place it on the market for sale. The competition is intense and the constant quest is to stand above the crowd and to be on trend with your work.
I feel that I have come some way to achieving this with a regular run of sales over the last months which is encouragement enough to constantly search for new and fresh subjects.
A few of my latest items:

Pendants






 Handbag/Purse hangers



  
  www.etsy.com/au/shop/cdhdesign


No comments:

Post a Comment